- Location :
- 1751, Dukyoungdaero, Kiheung-ku, Yongin-si, Kyounggi-do, Korea (near Suwon Youngtong New City)
- Area :
- land 55 acres
- Business operator :
- Samsung Life Public Welfare Foundation
- Date opened :
- May 2001
Living House (2buildings): 555 households
- Living House A : opened in May 2001 (283 households)
- Living House B : opened in May 2006 (272 households)
Medical center, Banks, Restaurants, Culture Center, Nursery etc.
Fitness suite, Jogging track, Swimming pool, Indoor golf practice field, Sauna, etc.
Walking path hill/flat, Weekend farms, Flower garden, Meditation rest area etc.
- A developed-country type C,C,R.C combining housing, medicine, culture and sports (Continuing Care Retirement Community)
- Multi-leveled Facility Configuration for providing long-term care
- 1. Independent Living Unit (I.L.U) : when able to live independently
- 2. Assisted Living Unit (A.L.U) : when assistance needed for daily life
- 3. Nursing Home : when 24-hour care needed, e.g. due to Alzheimer’s or paralysis
- Running a nursery for interaction between the three generations of the old, the young and children, and opening up facilities to local community → “Active Life”